26 of the best gravel bike tyres — get the right go-anywhere rubber. Pressfit places the bearing cups inside the frame, rather than screwing them on outboard, which allows a wider BB shell for the same width of crank. I usually ride: This month's test bike  My best bike is: B'Twin Ultra CF draped in the latest bling test components, I've been riding for: Over 20 years  I ride: Every day  I would class myself as: Expert. It's a little more relaxed and calmer on smooth sealed surfaces, but the geometry and riding position allow you to crack on at a decent pace. BACKROAD AL roasted olive 49cm-27.5 Fork: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/roasted olive Wheels: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 2 x 11-speed, 48-31T 170mm Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Front Mech: If so what for? There's a metal plate to protect the frame chainsuck damage, too. Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Ruote: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Pneumatici: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Guarnitura: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Pignoni: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Cambio post. At a reasonable price, you get this completely redesigned BACKROAD carbon frame – lightweight, stiff and with great design features. Both the fork and the frame are full carbon fibre. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Rose Backroad GRX RX600 2020 Modality: Gravel. Backroad. ★ Customizabila ★ Echipare de top ★ 110 ani de traditie de familie. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Kassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-42 Bagskifter: Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 Ltd. 1×11-Gruppe, GC Fourty Disc Carbon-Laufradsatz, ca. in: What is the highest fitness score possible on Strava? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. Issue #013 Review Giant Revolt Advanced Pro … The frame is quite firm, but so firm it gets into uncomfortable. I really enjoyed riding the Backroad on the gravel and through the woods – it's an absolute blast. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. # Der ab Werk verbaute Sattel war nichts für mein Gesäß - er flog nach den ersten 100 km runter. On the road things are a little slower, but it doesn't detract from the ride. The GRX groupsets are specially designed for gravel and cross bikes. Fully integrated cables create a clean style, yet the bike can be easily maintained – handlebar, stem and spacer can be replaced without disconnecting them. Schwalbe’s G-One Allround Performance tyres even … After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Advertising, commercial: sales [at] road.ccView our media pack. Tell us how you felt about the ride quality. Any particularly good or bad components? We’ve noticed you’re using an ad blocker. Fantasy Cycling: game [at] road.cc How did the bike feel overall? Shimano’s GRX groupset represents a symbiosis of mountain bike and road bike groupset and is thus perfectly designed for the demands of gravel bikes. Das Rose Backroad AL GRX RX600 will auf Asphalt wie auf Schotter gut zurechtkommen. Vakuutu laadustamme! The snub-nosed Selle Italia Novous Boost Superflow saddle was a personal highlight. That Schwalbe suppleness and grip comes with another price, too – they're a little on the fragile side. They're directed down through spacers into the cavernous head tube, which allows them to run either side of the fork steerer before heading off backwards. Possibility of mounting a third bottle cage and racks. Rose has done a very good job of balancing performance against comfort, and the handling works a treat. The Backroad GRX RX810 costs £2,540.29, though if you're shipping into the UK there's a further £35.90 delivery charge. Das neue Backroad AL ist der günstige Einstieg in das Gravelbike-Sortiment von Rose. Both front and rear are laced with 28 Sapim CX-Ray Aero spokes to Rose-branded alloy hubs. The ROSE BACKROAD has become a bit of a classic in the European gravel market. A similarly specced Grail CF SL 8.0 is £2,599, plus £37.99 postage. See for yourself! ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2 | Unelmiesi pyörä – yksinoikeudella saatavilla ROSE Bikesilta ★ Räätälöintipalvelu ★ Laadukkaimmat osat ★ Edulliset hinnat. 29.11.2019. As you'd expect from a modern frameset, those wheels spin on 12mm thru-axles and the disc calipers are flat mounted. 2020 2019. It's a neat solution, and if you want to remove spacers from underneath the stem, the spacers as split so all the hoses and cables can remain where they are. 170mm Zahnkranz: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Schaltwerk: Shimano GRX RX812 Schaltwerk 11-fach (für 1-fach Konfigurationen) All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Rose bringt mit dem Rose Backroad GRX RX810 ein neues Modell auf den Markt. Fun, confidence-inspiring and very capable both on the road and off, Refined geometry makes the GX2 fast and fun on any terrain, and the spec list is quality for the money, Fast, precise and a light frameset makes this a hugely competitive CX bike or gravel racer, Extremely comfortable and capable gravel and touring bike, Editorial, general: info [at] road.cc GRX RX810. There’s nothing to fault in terms of acceleration or efficiency and the new GRX RX810 Di2 drivetrain works very well, shifting precisely on rough ground. Shifting is crisp and the brakes are great. The levers have a flat fronts which give good grip on really rough sections, and the hoods have raised rubber grippers – especially useful with sweaty gloveless hands. Convinge-te singur! Tell us some more about the wheels.Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? 29.11.2019. Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model? Not the most robust though. Discover the new BACKROAD - a gravel bike for daily grinds and your next unpaved adventure. ★ Individueel configureerbaar ★ De beste componenten ★ Meer dan 110 jaar traditie. ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. Topping the range is a full Force eTap build for £3,447. Through axles. It has more padding and hull flex than I'd want on a race bike, but here it offers plenty of damping without feeling squishy. GRX is Shimano's gravel specific groupset and the more I ride it, the more I like it. It definitely sits at the performance end of the gravel market, but it's a lot of fun to ride both on and off road. Schwalbe G-One Allround 700c and 38mm tires. 2x10 gears offer a wide range. The carbon fork is 425g. BACKROAD Carbon, frame weight from 1020 g deepest purple 50cm Etuhaarukka: Gabelgewicht ab ca. It was specially developed for gravel bikes. All it takes is a twitch of your finger – kick it into high gear and go gravel! So biete sich das Backroad AL auch für längere Touren an. Dans cette version, c’est le groupe Shimano GRX développé pour le Gravel qui a été choisi. : Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Catena: The BackRoad is exactly as what I expected: the innovative design and quality are top notch. A good mix of equipment. If so was it a problem? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. While bearing a familar name from the Rose lineup, this 2020 Backroad GRX RX810 gets a brand-new carbon frame design which makes it even more fun to ride fast on the road, on gravel tracks, and everywhere in between. The ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX600 | Your dream bike – exclusively available at ROSE Bikes. The Backroad is stiff. ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 | Twój rower marzeń – dostępny wyłącznie w ROSE Bikes. Gravel bikes aren't all equal. Mostly neutral, but quick enough for fun. Győződjön meg róla! All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Some are designed to be very stable when loaded up for adventures and bike-packing, while others are built quicker with performance as their main goal – the Backroad is definitely in the latter camp, and I like that! Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? How would the controls work for larger or smaller riders? Fantastic, would go perfectly on the shelf next to my golden toilet. Shimano’s GRX RX810 Di2 groupset marks the entry to electronic shifting. What do the manufacturers say about it? Our double-speed BACKROAD AL GRX RX810 really kicks up a storm, shining through the dust with its sensitive handling. Full geo charts can be found on Rose's website. Rose has kept the whole thing very clean and smooth by running all cables and hoses internally from the moment they leave the handlebar. Naturally, the AL stands for aluminum as this bike relies on a new metal frame to help get prices even lower, though the AL is still packed with premium features. Would you change the wheels? 425g matt black/deepest purple Wheels: ROSE R Thirty Disc Light black Tyres: WTB Venture Road TCS tanwall, black/tan 700x40C Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Crankset: Change to a double chainring setup in the configurator Cassette: I regularly do the following types of riding: time trialling, commuting, club rides, sportives, fixed/singlespeed. in Review. On the gravel the handling is spot on, allowing you to push hard on the loose surface without the front end feeling out of control or needing constant updates. Stiff, responsive gravel machine that works well on the road too, If you're thinking of buying this product using a cashback deal why not use the road.cc Top Cashback page and get some top cashback while helping to support your favourite independent cycling website. Tire clearance 700c x 47mm and 650b x 50mm. More details: rosebikes.com/privacy-policy, €250.00 for delivery to United States of America, Inside leg x 0,226 = Frame size in inches. BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2! Christian Brunker. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. The bike is equipped with Shimano’s top gravel groupset GRX RX810, which works as precisely as a road group and as robustly as a mountain bike group. Which components had the most effect (good or bad) on the bike's efficiency? Dave Arthur tested the older Rose Backroad for our sister site in 2019, and while he liked it, he had reservations with the height of the bottom bracket. La collection Backroad. It really isn't the most supple gravel bike out there, but then, neither is it harsh. Rose sells them separately for £407.50. Our test team found the BACKROAD to be a quick accelerator. Cadre Rose Backroad T30/40 carbone Fourche Carbone Groupe Sram Force 1x Roues Rose R Thirty Disc Pneus Schwalbe G-One Allround Evolution Line 38mm Cintre Ritchey WCS Evomax Potence Ritchey WCS C220 Tige de selle Rose RC-170, selle Selle Italia Novus Flow. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2 x 11-speed, 46-30T 170mm Kassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Forskifter: After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Rose Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 im Test 14.09.20 07:34 10.528 2020-09-14T07:34:00+02:00 Text: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Fotos: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Das äußerst universelle Backroad ist dank GRX und modernerer Optik einen mächtigen Tick besser und edler geworden. How does that compare to your own feelings about the bike? What has a bigger effect, though, is that rubber section at the base of the seatpost – remove it and you see that the seatpost is fully exposed all the way down to the seatstays, allowing plenty of controlled movement. / RaceGuard, Classic Skin 40-622 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Rear Mech: Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Chain: {{ links" /> 26 of the best gravel bike tyres — get the right go-anywhere rubber. Pressfit places the bearing cups inside the frame, rather than screwing them on outboard, which allows a wider BB shell for the same width of crank. I usually ride: This month's test bike  My best bike is: B'Twin Ultra CF draped in the latest bling test components, I've been riding for: Over 20 years  I ride: Every day  I would class myself as: Expert. It's a little more relaxed and calmer on smooth sealed surfaces, but the geometry and riding position allow you to crack on at a decent pace. BACKROAD AL roasted olive 49cm-27.5 Fork: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/roasted olive Wheels: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 2 x 11-speed, 48-31T 170mm Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Front Mech: If so what for? There's a metal plate to protect the frame chainsuck damage, too. Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Ruote: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Pneumatici: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Guarnitura: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Pignoni: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Cambio post. At a reasonable price, you get this completely redesigned BACKROAD carbon frame – lightweight, stiff and with great design features. Both the fork and the frame are full carbon fibre. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Rose Backroad GRX RX600 2020 Modality: Gravel. Backroad. ★ Customizabila ★ Echipare de top ★ 110 ani de traditie de familie. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Kassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-42 Bagskifter: Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 Ltd. 1×11-Gruppe, GC Fourty Disc Carbon-Laufradsatz, ca. in: What is the highest fitness score possible on Strava? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. Issue #013 Review Giant Revolt Advanced Pro … The frame is quite firm, but so firm it gets into uncomfortable. I really enjoyed riding the Backroad on the gravel and through the woods – it's an absolute blast. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. # Der ab Werk verbaute Sattel war nichts für mein Gesäß - er flog nach den ersten 100 km runter. On the road things are a little slower, but it doesn't detract from the ride. The GRX groupsets are specially designed for gravel and cross bikes. Fully integrated cables create a clean style, yet the bike can be easily maintained – handlebar, stem and spacer can be replaced without disconnecting them. Schwalbe’s G-One Allround Performance tyres even … After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Advertising, commercial: sales [at] road.ccView our media pack. Tell us how you felt about the ride quality. Any particularly good or bad components? We’ve noticed you’re using an ad blocker. Fantasy Cycling: game [at] road.cc How did the bike feel overall? Shimano’s GRX groupset represents a symbiosis of mountain bike and road bike groupset and is thus perfectly designed for the demands of gravel bikes. Das Rose Backroad AL GRX RX600 will auf Asphalt wie auf Schotter gut zurechtkommen. Vakuutu laadustamme! The snub-nosed Selle Italia Novous Boost Superflow saddle was a personal highlight. That Schwalbe suppleness and grip comes with another price, too – they're a little on the fragile side. They're directed down through spacers into the cavernous head tube, which allows them to run either side of the fork steerer before heading off backwards. Possibility of mounting a third bottle cage and racks. Rose has done a very good job of balancing performance against comfort, and the handling works a treat. The Backroad GRX RX810 costs £2,540.29, though if you're shipping into the UK there's a further £35.90 delivery charge. Das neue Backroad AL ist der günstige Einstieg in das Gravelbike-Sortiment von Rose. Both front and rear are laced with 28 Sapim CX-Ray Aero spokes to Rose-branded alloy hubs. The ROSE BACKROAD has become a bit of a classic in the European gravel market. A similarly specced Grail CF SL 8.0 is £2,599, plus £37.99 postage. See for yourself! ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2 | Unelmiesi pyörä – yksinoikeudella saatavilla ROSE Bikesilta ★ Räätälöintipalvelu ★ Laadukkaimmat osat ★ Edulliset hinnat. 29.11.2019. As you'd expect from a modern frameset, those wheels spin on 12mm thru-axles and the disc calipers are flat mounted. 2020 2019. It's a neat solution, and if you want to remove spacers from underneath the stem, the spacers as split so all the hoses and cables can remain where they are. 170mm Zahnkranz: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Schaltwerk: Shimano GRX RX812 Schaltwerk 11-fach (für 1-fach Konfigurationen) All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Rose bringt mit dem Rose Backroad GRX RX810 ein neues Modell auf den Markt. Fun, confidence-inspiring and very capable both on the road and off, Refined geometry makes the GX2 fast and fun on any terrain, and the spec list is quality for the money, Fast, precise and a light frameset makes this a hugely competitive CX bike or gravel racer, Extremely comfortable and capable gravel and touring bike, Editorial, general: info [at] road.cc GRX RX810. There’s nothing to fault in terms of acceleration or efficiency and the new GRX RX810 Di2 drivetrain works very well, shifting precisely on rough ground. Shifting is crisp and the brakes are great. The levers have a flat fronts which give good grip on really rough sections, and the hoods have raised rubber grippers – especially useful with sweaty gloveless hands. Convinge-te singur! Tell us some more about the wheels.Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? 29.11.2019. Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model? Not the most robust though. Discover the new BACKROAD - a gravel bike for daily grinds and your next unpaved adventure. ★ Individueel configureerbaar ★ De beste componenten ★ Meer dan 110 jaar traditie. ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. Topping the range is a full Force eTap build for £3,447. Through axles. It has more padding and hull flex than I'd want on a race bike, but here it offers plenty of damping without feeling squishy. GRX is Shimano's gravel specific groupset and the more I ride it, the more I like it. It definitely sits at the performance end of the gravel market, but it's a lot of fun to ride both on and off road. Schwalbe G-One Allround 700c and 38mm tires. 2x10 gears offer a wide range. The carbon fork is 425g. BACKROAD Carbon, frame weight from 1020 g deepest purple 50cm Etuhaarukka: Gabelgewicht ab ca. It was specially developed for gravel bikes. All it takes is a twitch of your finger – kick it into high gear and go gravel! So biete sich das Backroad AL auch für längere Touren an. Dans cette version, c’est le groupe Shimano GRX développé pour le Gravel qui a été choisi. : Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Catena: The BackRoad is exactly as what I expected: the innovative design and quality are top notch. A good mix of equipment. If so was it a problem? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. While bearing a familar name from the Rose lineup, this 2020 Backroad GRX RX810 gets a brand-new carbon frame design which makes it even more fun to ride fast on the road, on gravel tracks, and everywhere in between. The ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX600 | Your dream bike – exclusively available at ROSE Bikes. The Backroad is stiff. ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 | Twój rower marzeń – dostępny wyłącznie w ROSE Bikes. Gravel bikes aren't all equal. Mostly neutral, but quick enough for fun. Győződjön meg róla! All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Some are designed to be very stable when loaded up for adventures and bike-packing, while others are built quicker with performance as their main goal – the Backroad is definitely in the latter camp, and I like that! Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? How would the controls work for larger or smaller riders? Fantastic, would go perfectly on the shelf next to my golden toilet. Shimano’s GRX RX810 Di2 groupset marks the entry to electronic shifting. What do the manufacturers say about it? Our double-speed BACKROAD AL GRX RX810 really kicks up a storm, shining through the dust with its sensitive handling. Full geo charts can be found on Rose's website. Rose has kept the whole thing very clean and smooth by running all cables and hoses internally from the moment they leave the handlebar. Naturally, the AL stands for aluminum as this bike relies on a new metal frame to help get prices even lower, though the AL is still packed with premium features. Would you change the wheels? 425g matt black/deepest purple Wheels: ROSE R Thirty Disc Light black Tyres: WTB Venture Road TCS tanwall, black/tan 700x40C Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Crankset: Change to a double chainring setup in the configurator Cassette: I regularly do the following types of riding: time trialling, commuting, club rides, sportives, fixed/singlespeed. in Review. On the gravel the handling is spot on, allowing you to push hard on the loose surface without the front end feeling out of control or needing constant updates. Stiff, responsive gravel machine that works well on the road too, If you're thinking of buying this product using a cashback deal why not use the road.cc Top Cashback page and get some top cashback while helping to support your favourite independent cycling website. Tire clearance 700c x 47mm and 650b x 50mm. More details: rosebikes.com/privacy-policy, €250.00 for delivery to United States of America, Inside leg x 0,226 = Frame size in inches. BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2! Christian Brunker. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. The bike is equipped with Shimano’s top gravel groupset GRX RX810, which works as precisely as a road group and as robustly as a mountain bike group. Which components had the most effect (good or bad) on the bike's efficiency? Dave Arthur tested the older Rose Backroad for our sister site in 2019, and while he liked it, he had reservations with the height of the bottom bracket. La collection Backroad. It really isn't the most supple gravel bike out there, but then, neither is it harsh. Rose sells them separately for £407.50. Our test team found the BACKROAD to be a quick accelerator. Cadre Rose Backroad T30/40 carbone Fourche Carbone Groupe Sram Force 1x Roues Rose R Thirty Disc Pneus Schwalbe G-One Allround Evolution Line 38mm Cintre Ritchey WCS Evomax Potence Ritchey WCS C220 Tige de selle Rose RC-170, selle Selle Italia Novus Flow. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2 x 11-speed, 46-30T 170mm Kassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Forskifter: After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Rose Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 im Test 14.09.20 07:34 10.528 2020-09-14T07:34:00+02:00 Text: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Fotos: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Das äußerst universelle Backroad ist dank GRX und modernerer Optik einen mächtigen Tick besser und edler geworden. How does that compare to your own feelings about the bike? What has a bigger effect, though, is that rubber section at the base of the seatpost – remove it and you see that the seatpost is fully exposed all the way down to the seatstays, allowing plenty of controlled movement. / RaceGuard, Classic Skin 40-622 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Rear Mech: Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Chain: {{ links" />

rose backroad grx

Tell us some more about the tyres. Did it feel efficient? They're tubeless ready too. 2x10 gears offer a wide range. Tell us about the build quality and finish of the frame and fork? Get one of these and you're dangerously close to being a Rapha Slappa. Was there any toe-clip overlap with the front wheel? Solid performers from Rose – a quality wheelset I see no reason to upgrade. If you don’t want to subscribe, please turn your ad blocker off. Which components had the most effect (good or bad) on the bike's comfort? After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Gravelbikes sind die Rennräder fürs Grobe. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. Tell us what the bike is for and who it's aimed at. Fit the optional aluminium seatstay bracket (£9.07) and the Rose will take mudguards and a rear rack. A very good quality frameset which is nicely finished throughout. ROADBIKE hat das Bike einem Praxistest unterzogen. Przekonaj się! Anything you particularly did or didn't like? That would transform it into a competent all-weather commuter, though if you're mostly on road then some wide slicks would bring more speed. Real-world gravel routes generally include road sections, and the Backroad is quite a joy to ride on tarmac. Il est parfaitement approprié pour des vélos gravel. Convinge-te singur! approx. It offers balanced comfort, spritely and agile handling and a carefully specced selection of components, never failing to put a smile on the faces of experienced bikepackers even on steep mountainous terrain. The shallow tread means they're only really useful in dry and dusty conditions off-road, though, so for the wetter months you'll need something like the Specialized Rhombus with its deeper tread and 42mm width. Any components which didn't work well together? Issue #013 Review OPEN WI.DE. code 2294174. Shimano’s GRX groupset represents a symbiosis of mountain bike and road bike groupset and is thus perfectly designed for the demands of gravel bikes. VAT New internal routing gives a very clean look, Some lights won't fit the D-shaped seatpost, Best Cycling Website, BikeBiz Awards 2018, in: Near Miss of the Day 501: HGV driver had to cut corner, in: AbsoluteBlack unveils pliable hot melt chain wax lubricant, in: Specialized releases 2kg Hotwalk Carbon "ultimate" kids bike, in: Near Miss of the Day 505: Cyclist praises Met's response, in: Near Miss of the Day 504: A textbook left hook attempt. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. The 2x11 gears provide sensitive handling and plenty of gear range for a feeling of well-being between dust and asphalt. Das Rose Backroad AL wird es in drei Ausführungen zu kaufen geben (Shimano GRX RX400, Shimano GRX RX600 und Sram Apex, 1x11), die Räder starten bei 1.599 Euro und wiegen je nach Ausstattung zwischen 9,9 und 9,6 Kilogramm. They feature the Shadow RD+ Technology with its many advantages: Thanks to the intelligent construction, they offer better protection from damage and prevent chain slaps efficiently, therefore ensuring precise and reliable gear shifts even in rough terrain. To see your configuration click here. Issue #013 Review Pivot Vault Team Force in Review. If you like road.cc, but you don’t like ads, please consider subscribing to the site to support us directly. How was the bike in terms of height and reach? Alle Varianten des Rose Backroad 2020: Backroad AXS Mullet Build 3.699 Euro* Backroad GRX RX 810 Di2 - 3.499 Euro* Backroad Force eTap AXS - 3.1799 Euro* Backroad Force 1x11 - 2.799 Euro* Backroad GRX RX 810 - 2.799 Euro* Backroad GRX RX 600 - 2.499 Euro* Die Limited Edition: > 26 of the best gravel bike tyres — get the right go-anywhere rubber. Pressfit places the bearing cups inside the frame, rather than screwing them on outboard, which allows a wider BB shell for the same width of crank. I usually ride: This month's test bike  My best bike is: B'Twin Ultra CF draped in the latest bling test components, I've been riding for: Over 20 years  I ride: Every day  I would class myself as: Expert. It's a little more relaxed and calmer on smooth sealed surfaces, but the geometry and riding position allow you to crack on at a decent pace. BACKROAD AL roasted olive 49cm-27.5 Fork: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/roasted olive Wheels: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 2 x 11-speed, 48-31T 170mm Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Front Mech: If so what for? There's a metal plate to protect the frame chainsuck damage, too. Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Ruote: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5" Pneumatici: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5 Guarnitura: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Pignoni: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Cambio post. At a reasonable price, you get this completely redesigned BACKROAD carbon frame – lightweight, stiff and with great design features. Both the fork and the frame are full carbon fibre. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Rose Backroad GRX RX600 2020 Modality: Gravel. Backroad. ★ Customizabila ★ Echipare de top ★ 110 ani de traditie de familie. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Kassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-42 Bagskifter: Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 Ltd. 1×11-Gruppe, GC Fourty Disc Carbon-Laufradsatz, ca. in: What is the highest fitness score possible on Strava? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. Issue #013 Review Giant Revolt Advanced Pro … The frame is quite firm, but so firm it gets into uncomfortable. I really enjoyed riding the Backroad on the gravel and through the woods – it's an absolute blast. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. # Der ab Werk verbaute Sattel war nichts für mein Gesäß - er flog nach den ersten 100 km runter. On the road things are a little slower, but it doesn't detract from the ride. The GRX groupsets are specially designed for gravel and cross bikes. Fully integrated cables create a clean style, yet the bike can be easily maintained – handlebar, stem and spacer can be replaced without disconnecting them. Schwalbe’s G-One Allround Performance tyres even … After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Advertising, commercial: sales [at] road.ccView our media pack. Tell us how you felt about the ride quality. Any particularly good or bad components? We’ve noticed you’re using an ad blocker. Fantasy Cycling: game [at] road.cc How did the bike feel overall? Shimano’s GRX groupset represents a symbiosis of mountain bike and road bike groupset and is thus perfectly designed for the demands of gravel bikes. Das Rose Backroad AL GRX RX600 will auf Asphalt wie auf Schotter gut zurechtkommen. Vakuutu laadustamme! The snub-nosed Selle Italia Novous Boost Superflow saddle was a personal highlight. That Schwalbe suppleness and grip comes with another price, too – they're a little on the fragile side. They're directed down through spacers into the cavernous head tube, which allows them to run either side of the fork steerer before heading off backwards. Possibility of mounting a third bottle cage and racks. Rose has done a very good job of balancing performance against comfort, and the handling works a treat. The Backroad GRX RX810 costs £2,540.29, though if you're shipping into the UK there's a further £35.90 delivery charge. Das neue Backroad AL ist der günstige Einstieg in das Gravelbike-Sortiment von Rose. Both front and rear are laced with 28 Sapim CX-Ray Aero spokes to Rose-branded alloy hubs. The ROSE BACKROAD has become a bit of a classic in the European gravel market. A similarly specced Grail CF SL 8.0 is £2,599, plus £37.99 postage. See for yourself! ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2 | Unelmiesi pyörä – yksinoikeudella saatavilla ROSE Bikesilta ★ Räätälöintipalvelu ★ Laadukkaimmat osat ★ Edulliset hinnat. 29.11.2019. As you'd expect from a modern frameset, those wheels spin on 12mm thru-axles and the disc calipers are flat mounted. 2020 2019. It's a neat solution, and if you want to remove spacers from underneath the stem, the spacers as split so all the hoses and cables can remain where they are. 170mm Zahnkranz: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Schaltwerk: Shimano GRX RX812 Schaltwerk 11-fach (für 1-fach Konfigurationen) All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Rose bringt mit dem Rose Backroad GRX RX810 ein neues Modell auf den Markt. Fun, confidence-inspiring and very capable both on the road and off, Refined geometry makes the GX2 fast and fun on any terrain, and the spec list is quality for the money, Fast, precise and a light frameset makes this a hugely competitive CX bike or gravel racer, Extremely comfortable and capable gravel and touring bike, Editorial, general: info [at] road.cc GRX RX810. There’s nothing to fault in terms of acceleration or efficiency and the new GRX RX810 Di2 drivetrain works very well, shifting precisely on rough ground. Shifting is crisp and the brakes are great. The levers have a flat fronts which give good grip on really rough sections, and the hoods have raised rubber grippers – especially useful with sweaty gloveless hands. Convinge-te singur! Tell us some more about the wheels.Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? 29.11.2019. Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model? Not the most robust though. Discover the new BACKROAD - a gravel bike for daily grinds and your next unpaved adventure. ★ Individueel configureerbaar ★ De beste componenten ★ Meer dan 110 jaar traditie. ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. Topping the range is a full Force eTap build for £3,447. Through axles. It has more padding and hull flex than I'd want on a race bike, but here it offers plenty of damping without feeling squishy. GRX is Shimano's gravel specific groupset and the more I ride it, the more I like it. It definitely sits at the performance end of the gravel market, but it's a lot of fun to ride both on and off road. Schwalbe G-One Allround 700c and 38mm tires. 2x10 gears offer a wide range. The carbon fork is 425g. BACKROAD Carbon, frame weight from 1020 g deepest purple 50cm Etuhaarukka: Gabelgewicht ab ca. It was specially developed for gravel bikes. All it takes is a twitch of your finger – kick it into high gear and go gravel! So biete sich das Backroad AL auch für längere Touren an. Dans cette version, c’est le groupe Shimano GRX développé pour le Gravel qui a été choisi. : Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Catena: The BackRoad is exactly as what I expected: the innovative design and quality are top notch. A good mix of equipment. If so was it a problem? ★ Customizable ★ Top components ★ Over 110 years of tradition. While bearing a familar name from the Rose lineup, this 2020 Backroad GRX RX810 gets a brand-new carbon frame design which makes it even more fun to ride fast on the road, on gravel tracks, and everywhere in between. The ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX600 | Your dream bike – exclusively available at ROSE Bikes. The Backroad is stiff. ROSE BACKROAD GRX RX810 | Twój rower marzeń – dostępny wyłącznie w ROSE Bikes. Gravel bikes aren't all equal. Mostly neutral, but quick enough for fun. Győződjön meg róla! All cables are tucked in nicely, the 1x11 Shimano GRX groupset works perfectly. Some are designed to be very stable when loaded up for adventures and bike-packing, while others are built quicker with performance as their main goal – the Backroad is definitely in the latter camp, and I like that! Did they work well in the conditions you encountered? How would the controls work for larger or smaller riders? Fantastic, would go perfectly on the shelf next to my golden toilet. Shimano’s GRX RX810 Di2 groupset marks the entry to electronic shifting. What do the manufacturers say about it? Our double-speed BACKROAD AL GRX RX810 really kicks up a storm, shining through the dust with its sensitive handling. Full geo charts can be found on Rose's website. Rose has kept the whole thing very clean and smooth by running all cables and hoses internally from the moment they leave the handlebar. Naturally, the AL stands for aluminum as this bike relies on a new metal frame to help get prices even lower, though the AL is still packed with premium features. Would you change the wheels? 425g matt black/deepest purple Wheels: ROSE R Thirty Disc Light black Tyres: WTB Venture Road TCS tanwall, black/tan 700x40C Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Crankset: Change to a double chainring setup in the configurator Cassette: I regularly do the following types of riding: time trialling, commuting, club rides, sportives, fixed/singlespeed. in Review. On the gravel the handling is spot on, allowing you to push hard on the loose surface without the front end feeling out of control or needing constant updates. Stiff, responsive gravel machine that works well on the road too, If you're thinking of buying this product using a cashback deal why not use the road.cc Top Cashback page and get some top cashback while helping to support your favourite independent cycling website. Tire clearance 700c x 47mm and 650b x 50mm. More details: rosebikes.com/privacy-policy, €250.00 for delivery to United States of America, Inside leg x 0,226 = Frame size in inches. BACKROAD GRX RX810 Di2! Christian Brunker. The ROSE BACKROAD AL: our new benchmark among aluminium gravel bikes. The bike is equipped with Shimano’s top gravel groupset GRX RX810, which works as precisely as a road group and as robustly as a mountain bike group. Which components had the most effect (good or bad) on the bike's efficiency? Dave Arthur tested the older Rose Backroad for our sister site in 2019, and while he liked it, he had reservations with the height of the bottom bracket. La collection Backroad. It really isn't the most supple gravel bike out there, but then, neither is it harsh. Rose sells them separately for £407.50. Our test team found the BACKROAD to be a quick accelerator. Cadre Rose Backroad T30/40 carbone Fourche Carbone Groupe Sram Force 1x Roues Rose R Thirty Disc Pneus Schwalbe G-One Allround Evolution Line 38mm Cintre Ritchey WCS Evomax Potence Ritchey WCS C220 Tige de selle Rose RC-170, selle Selle Italia Novus Flow. BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5 Forgaffel: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey Hjul: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, schwarz 27,5" Dæk: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 schwarz 27,5x1,5 Kranksæt: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2 x 11-speed, 46-30T 170mm Kassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-speed 11-34 Forskifter: After 3 months of waiting patiently, finally on October 10th 2020 I picked up my first Rose Bikes at Biketown Bocholt. Rose Backroad GRX RX810 Di2 im Test 14.09.20 07:34 10.528 2020-09-14T07:34:00+02:00 Text: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Fotos: Luke Biketalker, Erwin Haiden Das äußerst universelle Backroad ist dank GRX und modernerer Optik einen mächtigen Tick besser und edler geworden. How does that compare to your own feelings about the bike? What has a bigger effect, though, is that rubber section at the base of the seatpost – remove it and you see that the seatpost is fully exposed all the way down to the seatstays, allowing plenty of controlled movement. / RaceGuard, Classic Skin 40-622 Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42 Rear Mech: Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations) Chain:

Greenworks Pole Saw 80v, Sk3tchyt Real Name, Little Boston Pizza, Shanaya Meaning In Sanskrit, Cuisinart Chef's Convection Countertop Oven, Indomie Vegetable Flavour Instant Noodles Calories, Pacific Spiny Dogfish Recipe, Quikrete Paver Sand 23kg,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องข้อมูลจำเป็นถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *