ragnarok renewal hunter build

Classic ragnarok online. Leveling Tips - Vit 30 This guide details the 10 best farming spots in the world of Rune-Midgarts. (usually hits for 3-4k dmg in pvp, i once killed 4 ppl at once with it…). My M14 out of the box shot farther than any bolt action snpeir or M4 I’ve fired. They stack!” ), and they have little to none vit but they have high agi (After some testing it looks like agi REDUCES ankle snare trapping time, need confirmation on this one.) You are fighting a priest, he pneuma, what do you do now? Accessories – Gloves with Zerom cards. I tell ya~. Very poor hp, a level 90 sniper with 1 vit only gets about 5k hp, cannot do much other than trapping the emperium room in woe due to long range redux, it tends to die easily in pvp if you use any build different than FA (with bow you can’t use shields..). You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. This is a common problem when some people are new in the game, they always give 99 to a stat. 6. Agi 90 The only thing you gotta do is left click on it when ready. This is not “Ramzah’s Build”, this is an aspd/effect sniper build. Blast Mine, Land Mine) to a target. Land Mine: [DEX + 75] * [1 + INT/100] * SkillLV damage <– Definitely Better, Q. It’s very easy to leveling with water monster such Seal, Anolian. STR +4 just tell me anything you know ill accept it with thanks. If the monsters don’t stack where you go I’m srry for you. Hunter/sniper is a very eintertaining job to play with if you get used to it, it doesn’t have high hp, but long ranged attacks and traps makes it a dangerous enemy in pvp and pvm. Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. Fricco’s Shoes/Boots[1] – Iron Fist Card. If you stat in much luk it is a requirement that you will shoot single arrows on a target. Body – Panties for agi, tight/odin’s blessing with marc/pasana/swordfish/peco card Rudra Bow if you have the will/money to get it, Else a gakkung bow with anything in it is just fine. Body – Goibne’s Armor/Sniping Suit/Peco odin’s blessing, marc/ed/pasana/swordfish. 1. Hope this helped, for any more questions don’t hesitate to ask! September 10, 2017. With this guide helping you, there’s a big chance that you’ll be able to unleash your looting and money-making potential in order to become one of the richest players in the game. Wizard Equipment Build Ragnarok Online. This guide covers the PvP side of a Hunter (Agi, Dex, Vit). vit: 3 Thanks Blacksmith Pure Forger Build Ragnarok Online. If I were you and like to be long range in airsoft get an AEG like an M14 or M16 and use it as a DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle). DS build is just 99 agi / rest dex. Ever seen a skill in RO critting the enemy? As i said be4, sniper has a lot of possible builds and applications of each build, but here are the main ones with theyr stats at level 99: AGI/DEX - (If you think it carefully… In the endgame, when you got the best gears in the game, pure DS owns FA build in pvp easily). The caster`s DEX, INT and skill level affect the amount of damage caused by Land Mine. Exactly, this way, you can oneshot everything and i mean EVERYTHING! With their trusted falcon, hunters can bring heavy damage from afar. STR 1 Tweek the build around to fit your playstyle. They have a higher SP pool and do similar damage to a hunter. This is a Stat Simulator and Planner for Hunter. Owl’s Eye 10 Elemental Arrow 10 > 20 Owl’s Eye 10 Vulture’s Eye 10 > 20 Arrow Shower 10. 7. Plan your characters' stats in Ragnarok Online ahead of time with this easy to use RO Stat Calculator. LUK 1. And your falconer build pretty much resembles my personal hybrid (see ramzah’s build), but a PURE falconer relies ONLY on falcon damage, i agree that it’s not really good to have such low agi, yet i’ve only gave away BASIC stats, you can play around with equips, and you WILL NEED int as a falconer, i agree dex is important, but so is int as they both raise falcon damage even tho int does more than dex if i do remember correctly. I exped at Geos till level 97 (yeah 97..) and i’ve found out that they are best exp, since you can kill them in almost no time, and they give good exp (about 0.04% per kill). A. AGI 119 DEX 119 LUK – the rest. AGI 119 DEX 119 LUK – the rest. Gear - Comment - With a good bragi 3 ss per second are possible. Equipment should look like this: 2. 3) This is more of a suggestion but, while I was doing my stats to the specified amounts in ur agi/dex build I noticed I had some leftover points that could be used at least on vit so my final stats were : i forgot to put some vit. Leveling/Exploring: With this build you can practically go explore anywhere. very great guide, I didnt notice that land mines deal damage very high lol and how about the claymore trap isnt it useful too ? STR 1 1) I’m using the agi/dex build and, just with the sniper buffs alone, my dex goes up to 143. If your pet is dead or can't get on the target, you will severely lack damage. LUK 1. (Composite bow[4]) And one of the best for hunting field MvPs besides Geneticist. sry but thats just an impossible build to make on anything other then exceptional occasions or a bard lol, can anyone tell me which build is the fastest killing in pvm? (aka “noob FA spammers” how many times have you heard these words?). Shoes – Vidars/boots[1] with matyr/green ferus. ADL Sniper. Auto falcon imo is a party based build and if you will go solo with it, it takes a long time to set up snares to hit a small amount of time and snare again. Blast Mine, Land Mine) to a target. Ya, sometimes my ss sniper feel the magic inside, but wearing surviviors manteau isn’t possible for archer cls. 6.The Hunter (Hunter Guildmaster) will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. 40538 hp on a lvl 96 sniper! Once you change to Hunter your Job level will reset. 2 nimble glove, or whatever need to get 160 dex with bless. Check out various builds like ADL, Trapper, and Blitzer. 15k HP, 6900 max FA damage, (can’t remember well but..) 1.5~1.6 seconds aftercast delay (? Shoes – Vidars/matyr/green ferus boots/ or for the top: Tidal shoes with General Egnigem Cenia Card (MVP) Just out of curiosity, i tested out what’s the maximum hp a sniper can get with regular equips/buffs. First 10 levels as novice aren’t hard, just stick to novice grounds untill you are job lvl 10, use your novice potions and you’ll be just fine. so all yall saying his builds suck, are replying with completely unrealistic builds to level. If you are looking to the Ragnarok Transcendence Hunter Job Change, the quest follows the Classic RO Job Change Quest.. 1. Detecting works like Sight but has a big delay due to the high animation, make sure to not be caught on it. Q. Head – Apple of Archer/Beret/Binoculars Creating your chars To level you Hunter efficiently, you will need a total of 3 chars i.e Hunter, Priest and a Linker. You can do the following trick: As for now please use 99Poring’s Leveling Guides. Credits to a Skilled Player of Ragnarok Online. nobody can level a 99 vit 99 int archer without a full time priest protecting them or a leech party (youre probably all botting anyways), and even then your dmg would be so low at high level that very few people would put up with having you leeching their groups (like i said youre probably botting). It was fun standing in pvp with that many hp with like 5 ppl trying to kill me and a priest just healing me. It depends on the build you refer to. DEX +14 They have great survivability if played well, can kill MVPs even at early levels (I was killing Atroce as level 70-80 hunter). Shoes - “Eww! We know that they already give them by default [freeze and stun] but you can also use gears that activate them to activate them with this skills. Because it’ll end in a second. FA Sniper with 90+ dex and 50-60 Int – awww D:_ Very great guide, I didnt notice that land mines deal damage very high lol and how about the claymore trap isnt it useful too ? Leveling tips It’s not much but might be better than 1 vit i think. DEX 97 You’r dmgoutput will be better ;) AND! Burning Bow for Thor? Take the proof and show it to Hunter Sherin in Hugel, she will change you into a hunter. There isn't any to be honest, everything was already told at the Skill part this time. So, unless for some reason u use an agi/dex sniper for WoE, u could lower str to 2 and raise vit up to 13 ( inculding if u put int to 18). Nameless island, Odins, Isis, Thanatos, Anubs are another spots where u can level efficiently (some of them requires party though). Unlike double strafing. It would mean u would have to carry less trap if u use them, I personally don’t I’m a bit clumsy with traps still lolz, but more vit is always good. Head – Apple of Archer (^.^) or if you want agi, ulle’s hat with nightmare card in it/Sunglasses with nightmare card for agi, sunglasses with elder willow for dex (the card gives int). Spring Trap is amazing to disable/clean traps fast. *NECESSARY NOTE: When i exped to geos till level 97 the geos map was BUGGED, geos kept spawning in the bottom right corner, since the bug is now fixed you might want to go for Anubises. Unless you shell hundreds of dollars into upgrades the gun will preform just as well if not worst than a nice AEG. It deals 900-1100 damage to me. So you don’t need to waste your Stat Poins in luk. there is 40-50 allmost enough. INT 50-60+ A. Burning Bow – No Card That’s why a 190 aspd sniper can spam much faster as a sniper with 160 aspd. If your an agi hunter it sould be good if the lag effect still works ( 20 stals + claymore trap = shitload of lag but a shitload of exp). The reason for the immunity it's because of the Sandman Skill, more info in the next item about skills. Please respect the CC right and mention the source if you are re-posting this guide. thx in advance~~! With this one build you can FA (You should have enogh dex to do so. INT 24 Stats. Gear - Body – Goibne’s Armor/Peco armor, marc/ed/pasana. If you are looking to the Ragnarok Transcendence Hunter Job Change, the quest follows the Classic RO Job Change Quest.. 1. September 14, 2017. VIT 1 - Pre-Renewal - Hunter PvP Small Brief; ... there really isn't any specific build to be a PvP Trapper, another commonly used name for this type of build, so many just go with the same as WoE or PVM. DS build is just 99 agi / rest dex. Gear - These traps will cause various status effects (Sandman inflicts the status sleep, for example) or cause elemental damage (i.e. Also, you don’t crit with SS. Questions & Answers. With a total of 50 int, you'd rarely have to stop to regen SP, … Fricco Shoes (aka Freya’s Shoes) for agi, anything for dex. Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. This is something you should know: in my opinion, sharp shooters are the most played Snipers in WoE! Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. ADL Archer. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you. They should invest in STR for carrying potions and traps. About FA being the best build… IMO there’s no best build, it all depends on the situation and your gamestyle, i’ve seen pure DS snipers beat FA snipers with the same gear, so you should choose your build accordingly to your liking. Buffs used: apple song, gospel. Undershirt[1] – Jakk Card Kill everything in sight untill you are high enough to become hunter, do the quest and go back to geographers! Hybrid - Equip: Full goibne set and.. i forgot what else! INT 20 Since int works by multiples of 6 for sp regen, u could lower it to 18 which would let u put vit up to 6. In Renewal System. You can or use a build with Blessing, Improve concentration and all the buffs you want, or you can do a build of equip and cards w/o buffs, but always looking for round numbers. AGI +6 Improve Concentration 10 > 20 Blitz Beat 10 Beast Mastery 5 > 20 Splitting Arrow 5 Heavy Arrow 10. how about set merman, are increase damage with DS? Which guides do you want to see more? You hit multiple enemys, even if your DMG isn’t that high. Furby you based your builds off sniper only, mine were trying to cover both hunter/sniper, anyways i’ve put that 10 str on Agi/dex b/c of maximum weight increase, when in agi/dex i usually carry around many different bows/equipment that i switch around often, that’s why. Compared to other Blitzers, this build can actually abuse his Double Strafe. free to speak anything you want. It’s downside is, due to low vit/agi, it doesn’t dodge at all and have very poor hp (at lvl 99 6100 hp), so you most likely will use traps a lot, or have a priest to support you, still, this kind of sniper can be deadly vs mobs, another downside is it won’t damage ghost at all…. Most of the skills of the Hunter Job class are centered on the deployment of traps, giving the Hunter an edge in versatility as it is able to adapt to a number of situations. The most popular guess was that a few importa… Head – Ulle’s Hat with nightmare card, If your server has the quest: Slotted sunglasses with nightmare card. Set a trap that will explode when triggered, inflicting Earth property damage with a chance of inflicting the Stun status on an enemy. ), Arrow Shower trapping - Blast mine is wind element trap. I’d say hunter has the most survivability over most classes pvm. Just go max INT/DEX and add the leftovers to vit. 5. if i follow your build, the ramzah’s build, say i get to lvl99 sniper and want to go 3rd job to a ranger, would it still be a good build?and what type of ranger it be good at, i mean if it is a warg/trapper/bow ranger? Your ultimate ragnarok mobile guide for Archer, Hunter, and Sniper! Or maybe it can even improve the build you already have. SharpShooting Sniper – (aka SS) Their damage is ignorable until Renewal or unless you're playing some super old episodes but you can still use them to your advantage. Ever seen a skill in RO critting the enemy? The test area is a maze populated with Poring, Zombie, Archer Skeleton, and Mummie, and scattered with puddles of water.You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test: Rangers are masters of bows and accompanied by their loyal Warg (Wolf). 5- Rinse and repeat till it’s dead, a priest with lex eatherna halves the required time. If they don’t use hax equip, yes. Theme images by, Saturday, 31 December 2016 at 17:22:00 WET. do u hav stats for a sniper who just use trap as the main attack? This guy abuses the damage of his bow as well as a bit of luk to aid in blitzing. Sharp Shooting is one of the few skills that does crit on enemies, i’ve tested it, believe me it does, just like Shadow Strike for Ninjas. Having more sp wont save you when an mvp is chasing you, but HP might. Equip: WTF , are you dumb? You worte on equip “Garment – Muffler with raydric/noxious card/survivor’s manteau.”. Just a variant of the hybrid build, this is the build i like the most, with this build you should teorically have 190 aspd and use your falcon enough often to deal some good damage with it (even tho not as much as a pure falconer). The delay of ss will pretty much reduced by bragi, because sharp shooting got cast time. 5. Accessories – Brooches with kukre cards for agi or Vesper Cores, gloves with zerom cards for dex. *UPDATE*: Best gear for Thor Dungeon- (You can solo in there with this gear at an high enough level). Put the rest in vit, ints not necessary when ur trying to do pure damage. AGI 1 AGI +11 ), you won’t really need cards, unless you have a shecil or doppel card, if that’s the case, try to enchant slot a hunter bow. i’m still hunter and the following equips are dragon tail combo. This build prefers Solo-Gameplay until you reach Sniper. Claymore Trap: [DEX/2+75] * [1+INT/100] * SkillLV damage 2) Isn’t Triple Bloody Boned (3x Hydra, Skel Worker) better than Double Bloody Double Boned? You can get this much dex as a sniper because well, you start out with more stat points to distribute and falcon eyes gives u an additional what, 10-12 crit (+10 crit and +5 luck) so you get a moderately higher damage than a hunter falconer (which should be the case, or else transing to sniper is stupid), Int: no more than 30, you get enough sp regen with even 20 int there’s no need to go high than 30, your points are better spent into mroe agi or dex for damage/aspd, your falcon will already do around 1120 damage with this much int, and that’s more than enough, if you dont wanna put it in dex/agi then put it into luck/vit, Vit: 20-30vit will give you around 9k hp, you make the choice, Luck: 40-60 luck depending on how you distributed your previous points. Panties[1] – Pasana Card sigh i’m gonna post the actual builds that you should be following for sniper builds, hunter builds you should just do 90agi 99 dex and distribute the rest between int and vit, whichever helps you lvl faster to get your way to 99 and trans to sniper. Luk 30 ~ 35. what should i do to enhance my ds? seems like the ramzah one or the one that iRO Chaos posted for falconer would kill the fastest. This is part I of a 3 part Hunters guide. Note: If you don't have the Nicklace of Wisdom with you for any reason, you will have to start the quest all over again. Sharp Shooting Snipers got more vit then your’s. Just make sure to have the falcon with you and you're at four or more cells away from them. Plan your characters' stats in Ragnarok Online ahead of time with this easy to use RO Stat Calculator. If you see that you can't hold traps, arrows and the rest of the gear, grab some STR, 20 is a good number to start and it's normal to have it at this type of chars when you don't have Gym Passes -, Double Strafe it's your killing skill so make sure to have a good bow with three Hydra Cards plus a Skeleton Worker Card in a +10 Composite Bow. A. Thanks! Head – Apple of Archer or ulle’s hat with Elder willow card/Binoculars/Sunglasses with elder willow. This is an application of the Arrow Shower Trapping trick, it is mostly used with land mines. So omfgwtf -40 Agi! EXAMPLE: DEX 70 Owl’s Eye 10 Elemental Arrow 10 > 20 Owl’s Eye 10 Vulture’s Eye 10 > 20 Arrow Shower 10. This way the opponent will get the big damage from land mines (taking our previous example: 2k*5 = 10k dmg) and if he’s still alive he will be put directly back to sleep!! Cons- Sniping Suit (PecoPeco, Marc, Swordfish, Pasana, ED) A. I wouldn’t reccomend it… It is true you can do it but it’s REALLY BORING anyways here’s how it’s done in short: A verit shoes or variant. You can now turn archer, do the quest and get ready to go to payon dungeon! VIT 3 Accessories – Brooches[1] with kukre cards in them. I killed countless pneuma users this way. This build can survive almost every map in Rune-Midgard w/o a priest (as of date of writing). This is the build most used in pvp, It focuses on using the FA skill to one-twoshot the enemy, it is the strongest skill you will get as sniper, the build has very good hp and damage output, but lacks in flee/aspd and tactics. Hunter/sniper is a very eintertaining job to play with if you get used to it, it doesn’t have high hp, but long ranged attacks and traps makes it a dangerous enemy in pvp and pvm. 4. When you place a trap, if you arrow shower on it, it will move! You will be amazed by how good is this ignored skill. if u managed to face hunter as your foe in pvp? VIT +3 STR 10 I was able to add a little bit of vit. It greatly depends on your build, so i’ll put everything in the builds section. Wool Scarf (Noxious) Weapon – Rudra Bow if you have the will/money to get it, Else a gakkung bow with anything in it is just fine, you won’t use bow much anyways. Berikut adalah jawaban yang tepat: Mencari tahu jawabannya sendiri. Look no further, 99porings.com got you covered! i’m screwed!” -.- stupid Guide D: im still gettting confused about the guide and what others say. Credits to a Skilled Player of Ragnarok … Gear - And you forgot the most important thing to note: bragi! 1. xD. You can cripple them to death with status bows ;)! The Guide is well written, but why the hell do you need agi as a Sharp Shooter? No it isn’t due to the formula used to calculate damage with cards. dex: 99 A Pvp 2-2 compositive bow, or the new +8earthen bow/ hydra Also… Any kind of appreciation is also welcome either by pm/post or e-mail ([email protected]), thank you for all the support! Optionally, you can always trade some AGI and VIT for immunity to sleep or get more VIT but that's all about your play style. If you find any mistake/error, or have any tip/suggestion feel free to post and i’ll be happy to add it. Basic Hunter skill mastered at Lv.5. STR 1 99 Dex and 99 Int is the basic build for a Trapper Hunter which deals the maximum damage output among all Hunter Trappers. Knuckle Arrow build is not the only Sura build which you could use to do (finish) Monster Hunter content. Weapon – Gakkung or pvp bow with multiple race/element cards (example: +dmg on medium/big monsters and + dmg to fire and demi-human monsters). because their damage relies on DEX! Sharp Shooting Delay is a After Cast Delay, not reducable by Agi. Weapon - Freezing and Land Mine can be used for status. Int ist the the most important damage Dealer. At this piont, if you are at job level 50 you will get a Hunter Bow, otherwise you will get a Crossbow[2]. Commands the Falcon to dive at a single target and strike repeatedly to inflict piercing ranged damage to all enemies in a 3x3 area around the target. Go to the Hunter Guild in Hugel.Talk with the Hunter Guildsman, Sherin hu_in01 386 373 and apply to become a hunter.. Sherin tells you that candidates are required to pass three tests before they can become a hunter. ADL Hunter. Accessories – Gloves with zerom cards or Earrings. The Pros/Cons - Gear - My equips r : Ulle’s Cap (no card yet), Masquerade, Gangster Mask, Sniping Suit (Marc), Composite Bow (2x Hydra,2x Skel Worker), Wool Scarf (Noxious), Tidal Shoes (Matyr), 2x Gloves (Zerom). TIPS - ^^, to answer your question… Also, since int works by multiples of 6 for sp regen, u could lower it to 18 which would let u put vit up to 6. VIT 50 The Stats. Perfect for WoE. To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. what u will do? Why? You simply put a shockwave or a land mine between you and him, arrow shower between you and the trap, and the trap will go toward the priest hitting him! Comment - If you're not sure on where your enemy is, trap first, detect later. This guide is the result of many-many-many years of playing RO as an hunter and then as sniper (when i went to un-officials), as such, i’ve spent quite some time making it/correcting it and i keep updating it with the new things i find out/or people tells me (you learn something every day, even after years of playing). The Class Hello there guys, i need a decent mvp build , equips and stats for my hunter. str: 10 i like rhamzah’s build it’s really the beast!!! (Something for hp boost is good) it works great, but still my hunter can be killed with 2x DS. Anyways, you shouldn’t understimate this build, it ignores def since it uses crits, is almost spammable and has aoe. This is a Stat Simulator and Planner for Hunter. Comment - AGI: 95+ there’s no question or grey area here, you’re not a falconer build if you dont have at least 95 agi giving you that 185aspd. But with proper pet management, this spec shines, especially in the first few phases. Even Game Masters (If they have legit equips of course..). Skills Binoculars/Sunglasses[1] – Nightmare card Garment – Anything is good. While a part of that is right, it's also wrong. im basically looking for a build to get to 99 as fast as possible (solo killing of course). INT 45 Q. I would like a detailed explanation of how you managed to solo Atroce at such a low level because I would love to attempt it. I’d say hunter has the most survivability over most classes pvm. Set a trap that will explode when triggered, inflicting Earth property damage with a chance of inflicting the Stun status on an enemy. Make sure to have a four slotted one with the cards that you wish to give status with them. Job Bonus Status Points At JLV 50(Hunter): If you are Looking for REVO-CLASSIC Blacksmith Job Change and Hunter Job Change.Click on those links. STR 1 Also, you don’t crit with SS. Holy Marcher Pradono, if u use that stat, i think the only problem is after cast delay because your agi is too low and so will aspd…i would recommened that stat but u also have to use either cecil card or doppel card. if you steal my guide of course… But still… Why would you have to steal other’s doing to get praised for something you never did? An Hunter isn't an Hunter without his Status Bow. DEX/INT (WoE/Trapper build) STR: 20-40 AGI: 1-20-30+ VIT: 70-80+ INT: 50-70 DEX: 1-60-70 LUK: 1 Built for the singular purpose of laying traps, this hunter is made to survive. The Hunter is the 2nd Job in the Archer tree. Q. More then 110 dex(with buff and equip) is so failed.. seriously. Bicara dengan Hunter Guildsman untuk diantarkan ke perkumpulan Hunter. Ramzah’s build doesn’t have really much dex compared to an AGI/DEX build, so it’s better to get a double bloody/double boned compo bow. The common ways to do it are: Have 97/100 INT [the values depend on the server configurations]. - Pre-Renewal - Hunter PvP Small Brief; ... there really isn't any specific build to be a PvP Trapper, another commonly used name for this type of build, so many just go with the same as WoE or PVM. Shoes – Just anything. Hunter Skill Build Go to Blast mine faster as you can. LUK 70, Comment - Builds – *UPDATED* Q. Falcons are highly effective at dealing consistent damage, as their damage ig… For information about Archer/Hunter job quests, visit http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000. for instance, i think the 20% bonus with cruiser + 2 hydra + skel worker stacks more dammage. BUT, in my opinion, if you really want to mob as an hunter (pretty much easier with sniper with sharp shooting), you should be using blitz beat, since it is not affected by elemental properties (claymore is earth element, keep that in mind, mi gaos = 0 damage from claymore traps) and deals quite good damage, while not being affected much from int unlike dex (wich as an agi hunter u’r supposed to have). Common/rare items most snipers use - Inside payon dungeon, kill the skeletons and zombies with silver arrows, when you get level 10 double strafing, you can start off killing Poporings and other stuff. Composite bow[4] with 2 hydra and 2 skeleton worker cards for pvp (NOT 3 hydra/1 skel worker). While a part of that is right, it's also wrong. (http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=skill_db&sk_name=shadow+slash& sk_search=Search). The caster`s DEX, INT and skill level affect the amount of damage caused by Land Mine. ^^, Filed under: Build (Stats/Skills), Character Guides, Leveling, Other, PvP. There isn't much to choose from aside the usual stuff that any non-trans class use aside maybe Tights[1] that may be good to use because of the +1 DEX. Dex 85 ~ 90 Garment – Muffler[1] with raydric/noxious card. Dex: roughly 80-85 dex will do the trick, get however much will give you a dex bonus according to the gears YOU plan to use. Pros- Also, when you turn sniper you will get the powerful Falcon Assault and True Sight skills, with them you can oneshot most classes (even trans if not well-equipped). Wow thanks!It helps me alot about rethinking whether and how should I put the stats to my hunter!And plus,I suck at making traps…and I never saw the usefulness in them before(never used them),now that you’ve explained it,I felt like using them! Garment - Note: Hunters are skillful at indirect combat. Leveling Guide. Tidal Shoes (Green Ferus) Each cast consumes 10 SP and 1 Trap item regardless of skill level. Same gear as AGI/DEX build focused on dex. 8. After stacking enough mines (Max is about 20-25 be4 they start to turn back to traps), you can move them all at once, that means you can move about 20 traps under some1 and… “BOOM!”. i have high damage but i can be killed by bugs with just 3 attacks from it. AGI 41 Sharpshooting sniper is the most used build in woe scenario. Your FA build fails… why aren’t you using sniping suits and 2 expert rings? Go 1 map north of einbroch or 1 map south of louyang. Stats: 99 vit of course. Falconer build got to much Int. Hey, Ramza how about i use this kind of stat on my FA type sniper? VIT +2 Job Quests :) *UPDATE*: For higher level monsters you might want to go to Anubises untill they give you decent exp and you have maxed your job level, then you can go to Odin temple and/or Thanatos higher floors (Traps are a must). LUK +4, Job Bonus Status Points At JLV 70(Sniper): ADL Hunter. Knowing this we can assume the damage doesn’t really change much BUT, having lower dex means having less atk, thus that +10 atk from the second bow can be better than the first one and viceversa. Blast and Claymore can "show" you some of the aspects of what you're facing. Comment - Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm; DPS – ADL. Alright here we go. Oh it’s difficult to post a comment on all “mistakes” I found, because that’s a lot xD”. Garment – Undershirt, if you can slot it, put a bapho jr card in it. Hunter/Sniper FAQ & Guide (Lowrate) By Ramzah, Guillotine Cross Crit/CRS/CI Hybrid by Sehun, Short Guide on 1/PvP Sinx/Assassin Cross Introductory Guide. Mine Stacking – “OMG?” The Hunter Job class is the original progression in the path of the Archer Job class before the Alternative Second Job classes were released.

Fox Glacier Town, Falls Creek Village Map Accommodation, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Generalization In Research, Plymouth Yarn Encore Mega Colorspun, Why Do Farmers Feed Cows Corn Instead Of Grass, Reliable Parts Customer Service, Black Haw Miscarriage,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องข้อมูลจำเป็นถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *