dark rock pro 4 vs noctua u12s

Salut à vous ô cher visiteur! Dark Rock Pro TR4 against other coolers on our 32-core 2990WX Threadripper CPU, which runs at 3.4Ghz and 1.20v on our Gigabyte X399 Aurous Xtreme motherboard. Close. Storage. Compare. Category. Memory. Je sais ô combien les publicités peuvent être envahissantes et non désirables, malheureusement elles assurent la survie des médias. The Dark Rock 4, Dark Rock Slim and Dark Rock Pro 4. Comparison. Il serait difficile à l’oeil nu de différencier en taille les deux concurrents également, avec à 15,94 cm de hauteur pour 12,7 cm de largeur et 7,2 cm pour notre modèle de test. Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, tous les modèles des constructeurs ! We compared the Noctua be quiet! We were also surprised to see that be quiet! Performances sur un Core i9 9900K overclocké. The Dark Rock 4 slots in just below the Pro 4 in the company's pecking order. Discussion . n’est pas un petit nouveau dans le monde du refroidissement?. Comparison Noctua NH-D15 vs Noctua NH-U12S. Il est donc réservé à ceux qui veulent un peu plus que le minimum vital, soit à cause du look qui plait ou d’une autre de ses qualités, mais par pour le meilleur rapport performance / prix. With both of them blasting at full fan speed and with CPU’s being overclocked, in the case of Core i5 8600K, the temperature went down by about 3-5°C with both coolers, while in case of Ryzen 7 3700X, with the Dark Rock Pro 4 I saw roughly the same temperature drop, while with the NH-U12A it was little bit less pronounced, two or three degrees on average. View Mode. [Dossier] Hexacores – Du Core i7-5820K au Ryzen 5 5600X, performances dans les jeux, applications et IPC ! Memory. Noctua NH-U12A vs Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, Difference between H470 vs B460 feat. Noctua U14S vs Be quiet Dark Rock 3 Noctua U14S vs Be quiet Dark Rock 3. Et ya t'il une énorme différence ? a amputé les trois ailettes du bas pour favoriser le passage des dissipateurs des mémoires. Select part A. Silent Wings 3 de 120 mm, tournant à une vitesse maximale de 1500 RPM. - https://t.co/2cnF2ouHT0, Bon plan : SSD Western Digital SN550 1 To @ 89,99 € ! Category. 84% Upvoted. IMHO, its a pretty interesting cooler and really more comparable to the U14. This way you're directly contributing to the website and help me to improve my content (with no additional cost for you), and for that - a sincere thank you from me! Of course, there’s is a difference between them in speed since they have different maximal RPM. Dark Rock 4 or Noctua D15 SE for 3900x /3950x. Power Supply. Because of that they had to use, or create to be precise, a special material which they’ve called Sterrox, which is a novel liquid crystal polymer type of material. Since the fan speed can vary depending on the fan profile within the motherboards BIOS, I’ve decided to use the same motherboard manufacturer, both for Intel’s and AMD’s platform, that being ASRock as you’ve already seen by now, so those fan profiles can have a consistent configuration. For example, the Noctua’s ones run at around 2100 RPM at full speed, while the BeQuiet’s ones top out at just a bit below1900 RPM. PC Case . I know it’s not a completely fair comparison as Noctua’s model is more expensive, while on the other hand, BeQuiet’s model is a dual tower design, but still, it will be interesting to see how they stack up against each other in this Noctua NH-U12A vs Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 face-off. 2 7 - Cryorig R1 Ultimate 8 - Noctua NH-U12S 9 - Noctua NH-U14S 10 - Noctua NH-D15 11 - Phanteks PH-TC12DX 12 - Phanteks PH-TC14CS Search. United States; Canada; United Kingdom; Guest Please Log in or Sign up Log in Sign up. Dark Rock Pro 4: Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz: Video Card(s) MSI GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO 8G: Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB: Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG279QE 27" IPS 165Hz G-Sync: Case: Fractal Define S + 1x Silent Wings 2 120MM PWM (back) + 2x Pure Wings 2 140MM … Son concurrent direct est le Noctua NH-U12S, plus performant mais également plus bruyant et avec un look qui ne plait pas à tout le monde. Again, the idle temperature at stock settings was pretty much spot on in both cases, as AMD also has it’s own power-saving features which brings that down to a similar level. PC Case. Of course, on the bottom, we’re greeted by this very nicely polished, also nickel-plated copper CPU base contact plate. Check on Amazon The Dark Rock 4 has remained a prominent option for long, and version 4 takes it ahead from there. This, of course, introduced another stress level for the coolers, which again Noctua’s model handled better as you can see it here. Suivez-nous sur, © Copyright Conseil Config 2020, Tous droits réservés, [Test] be quiet! They are a real piece of engineering art, the distance between the inner part of the frame and the fan blade is only 0,5 mm, which is three to six-time smaller than usual. 2 7 - Cryorig R1 Ultimate 8 - Noctua NH-U12S 9 - Noctua NH-U14S 10 - Noctua NH-D15 11 - Phanteks PH-TC12DX 12 - Phanteks PH-TC14CS. Finally, coming down to the performance side of things, checking out the temperatures of Intel CPU under load, there’s actually nothing too exacting happening here. This is where YouTube made a lot of sense, so I went for it! Crossing over to AMD’s pretty beefy 8-core, 16-thread Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, things get a bit more interesting as now we can really check out the full potential of both coolers as they try to drain as much heat possible from this CPU. Processor. Taking a closer look at BeQuiet’s Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler, we have a completely blacked out dual tower fin stack design, with a total of also seven 6 mm copper heat-pipes running down through coolers heat-sink and taking you to the CPU cooler base, which was not as polished out as Noctua’s one. CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v -GPU: … … La série des ventirads Dark Rock représente le plus haut de gamme, jusqu’alors occupée par les deux modèles différents. Speaking of those, it’s much easier to put them back on Noctua’s model, while you really need to put some effort into putting the fans on, and especially off with BeQuiet’s fan clips, plus it’s really easy to scratch that black paint-job with them. Son concurrent direct est le Noctua NH-U12S, plus performant mais également plus bruyant et avec un look qui ne plait pas à tout le monde. In terms of looks, it has been considered to be one of the best yo… It brings in less wear of material and before all their stretching, as centrifugal forces, which are applied onto fan blades due to the spinning, end up in stretching them over time, where they could rub of the frame if it were a classic ABS thermoplastic in question. Le modèle choisie n’est pas inconnu, il s’agit d’un be quiet! Le Resize BAR arrive sur les cartes mères Asus Z490 ! Memory. share. The same goes for the stock load performance, Noctua was basically below the 50°C mark for the whole time, while BeQuiet’s cooler was roaming around that mark, few digress above, few degrees below. Il manquait une version équipée d’un radiateur 12 cm, permettant une compatibilité plus grande avec les modules mémoire et le premier port PCI-E. C’est donc chose faite aujourd’hui avec le Dark Rock Slim, proposé à 58 €, soit 2 € de moins que son concurrent direct, le Noctua NH-U12S. Au tarif où le U12S est vendu, on commence à trouver des ventirads double tours redoutables comme le Dark Rock Pro 4, autrement plus performant. Measurement. In the case of overclocking this CPU, I’ve managed to get stable 4250 MHz across all cores, at just a bit below 1,4V for the core voltage, which was roughly 0,05V more than what you see with the stock settings. 47 comments. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. vs $ 115 $ 93. Silent, easy to install (really easy).

Plantain Chips Near Me, Viburnum Macrocephalum Care, Ozito Pxcpps-018 Pole Pruner, Heritage Survival Seed Vault, Harman Kardon Aura Studio 2 Release Date, Grammy Museum Tour, Ryno 4 Ever,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องข้อมูลจำเป็นถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *